Ho Chi Minh Museum – The place to store many precious objects about Uncle
Ho Chi Minh Museum is the largest in Vietnam, with a total area of 18,000 m2, exhibiting about 12 thousand objects related to his life and career. The Museum at 19 Ngoc Ha Street, Ba Dinh combines with monuments such as President’s Mausoleum, presidential vestiges, one-pillar pagoda to create a series of sightseeing places.
Ho Chi Minh Museum was built in 1973 in the area where he read the Declaration of Independence, which has received the sincere help of the former Soviet Union from design to construction.
The three-story building in square shape beams a unique corner, in the middle of the entrance there is a flag-shaped relief with a star and hammer symbol representing the spirit of national independence revolution. Surrounding the museum is a large open space with many green trees, artificial lake, and air conditioning.
Entering the lobby of the museum, there is a statue of Brass President Bronze, a statue of the god of behavior, who impresses with the visitors. The museum is displayed in the life of Uncle Ho.
The first-floor displays exhibits and materials on Ho Chi Minh history, prominent revolutionary milestones and the country’s construction in accordance with his testament, space centered on the following topics:
– Theme 1: You will be introduced to a person’s biography in chronological order from birth to death. Beginning with artifacts, pictures of Nghe countryside with his parents, brothers, and sisters from Uncle Uncle from 1890 to 1910.
– Theme 2: The next trip was to find a way to save water in arrears through many countries, through many jobs while studying and studying the path of national liberation from 1911 to 1920.
– Theme 3: Many documents, pictures depicting the time He was active in France and made many contributions to national and colonial affairs as well as one of the first members to join the founding of the French Communist Party.
– Theme 4: You will have access to materials about the stage of Ho Chi Minh thought and profound changes in practical activities, this is the phase of the preparation of private aspects. the reason, the guideline for the establishment of a party in Vietnam, the party for the first worker class in Vietnam
– Theme 5: Display of artifacts during the period when the Communist Party of Vietnam was established to fight and gain independence from Fascist and Colonialists. There are also documents showing the years of revolutionary activities Uncle imprisoned in Hong Kong, Guangxi.
– Theme 6: Life stage Uncle deeply attached to the nine-year resistance in the mountains and forests of Northwest to protect the young government from 1945 to 1954.
– Theme 7: Rounding up his diplomatic activities and the process of rebuilding the North and fighting in the South.
– Topic 8: The final material about Uncle is also the most painful time of the nation when he left forever in 1969.
– Topic 9: Summarize a whole process of operation with the legacy of President Ho Chi Minh left to the nation.
The second floor represents the typical struggles and victories of Vietnamese civilians under the leadership of Ho Chi Minh, the exhibits are extended as a deeper step to understand the owners. The exhibition is on the first floor. From the general situation of the world and Vietnam to the meaning of the Russian October Revolution, the meaning of Vietnam’s participation was on the Allied side, against the Fascists. of Ho Chi Minh City with the revolutionary movement in the world … Finally, the artifacts talk about the image of Vietnam in the renovation period to date.
The 3rd floor is dedicated to the historical landmarks of the region and the world that have influenced the thought and revolutionary way of young Nguyen Tat Thanh.
Coming to the Ho Chi Minh Museum, you will gain a better understanding of modern Vietnamese history through his life. This is also the place where parents often take their children to visit both entertaining and educated about the patriotism as well as education of basic historical knowledge.
Many visitors to the museum are not touched and pay tribute to President Ho Chi Minh. Ancient artifacts are the most vivid evidence of his life as well as his great personality.
The number of visitors to the museum is increasing, with an average of 2,000 to 3000 visitors a day, not to mention the sudden increase in visitors. Not only tourists but many foreign guests from many countries such as China, Japan, America, Australia … also very interested in the Ho Chi Minh Museum. In order to meet the needs of visiting and exploring the museum management board to build a team of professional guides at the museum can use many foreign languages to facilitate the translation and introduction of objects with the water. out.
Ho Chi Minh Museum is also the home address of many researchers and students in the country to find documents and objects about President Ho. Nowadays, besides the ancient objects stored in the museum, the management regularly sends research delegations to collect and add new artifacts at home and abroad.
In the museum area, there are many surrounding areas that decorate the landscape, creating cool space for visitors and strolling.
Opening time to visit the Museum
Opening Hours: All weekdays except Mondays and Fridays.
In the hot season (April to October), the morning is open from 7:30 to 10:30; Afternoon: 13:30 – 16:00. Saturday, Sunday and public holidays are open from 07:30 to 11:00.
In the cold season (November to March), the morning is open from 08:00 to 11:00; afternoon from 14:00 to 16:00. Saturday, Sunday and public holidays are open from 08:00 to 11:30.
To travel to Ho Chi Minh Museum you can go by private means or refer to some bus routes passing through such points as Line 09, No. 18, No. 33. Ticket price: 7000 VNĐ / pass.
In civilized countries with long history of culture, the museum is considered as the face of the country, so that foreigners are very interested to visit and learn. If you have the opportunity to visit Hanoi once to visit the Ho Chi Minh Museum to admire a historical treasure of a great son of the Vietnamese nation.